Canada Immigration Center

General Services

My services extend to any case involving immigration:

  • Family Class: Sponsorship of spouses, de facto spouse, children, and +
  • Skilled workers
  • Business Class: investors, entrepreneurs and self
  • Work Permit: AMT, help families, seasonal workers etc.
  • Study Permit
  • Sworn Invitation
  • Refugees
  • Request of humanitarian case
  • Application Status Renewal
  • Applying for citizenship
  • Appeal to the office of the Immigration and Refugee Board
  • Etc.

Work Permit

In case you hold a degree in a specific profession or trade, you can look for work by viewing the sites below:

And when you find a job, contact me, I can help you obtain a work permit.